Dinafem blue cheese fems

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kinglerpig, Dec 3, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  1. #125 BBCHEDDA, Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    Fkin top stuff blue cheese well done man
    My trichs are cloudy now few weeks I reckon I'll have em down..
    This thing still packing weight on what you reckon I'll have off her king

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. 9.5oz holy cow dude, congrats man. Damn that's a big jar haha.

I always get well excited when it comes to the plant finishing and look forward to harvest. Then I'll start to trim and realise why I always end up hating it every time haha, always time consuming innit. Well done though.

Sounds like a right mare with the extractor especially during this heat wave.

I used to use a cheap one but upgraded to a systemair one after all the recommendations on here. Really nice, runs almost silent. I *think* they they have specific controllers you can connect to it, but not sure if that's for thermo too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What sort of time scale did you find your trichs to go from.cloudy to the desired Amber on your ultiamtes mate

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I’ve gone for black orchid this time to give them a try mate but yeah couldn’t have gone at a wanker time lol.

Found the thermostat on the rhino fan was never bang on it always had to exceed the temps by nearly 10 degrees for it to kick in fully so I used to leave it on half revs

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

Red dragon barneys farm + mars cobs

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Very nice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ah man I got three going bro.

- Barney's Tangerine Dream
    - Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough
    - Royal Queen Seeds Candy Kush

Phone aint working so waiting on the new one to arrive and can post pics. All three just in their second set of leaf nodes.

But finally got my new DIY COB light up so hoping for more power this grow.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Get some piks up of your girls n you dirty cob when you get your phone sorted mate your cobs look mad

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey man just about the cob temps I’ve 2 up at the minute and there running at 24.4 through day going to make a frame up and put the other 2 in this weekend or next mate so il let you know temps with all 4

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sound like money well spent mate, yeah let me know how all four get on during the warmer days.. I reckon I got a month max of growing with my air cooled hps before I'm gonna go led if I intend to carry on through the summer, which I do. I've just ordered some think different. Wanna try some if that glueberry og too. Loved my last batch of gorilla glue

• Like Like x 2
  10. Got 3 glueberry og in at minute there only a week or so old but yeah looking forward to them. I’ve just potted 3 x northern lights big bud autos that I’m trying outside hopefully gna do some more ultimates to try outside aswell just started soaking them tnite

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1