Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dimebag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trauma =D, Feb 6, 2009.

1. #1 Trauma =D, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    This is my first time buying weed and I wanted to know if this was a good buy or a ripoff, so I won't get ripped off again. For a dimebag...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Thank you in advance.

2. looks like itll get the job done haha

3. looks good but you can't always tell based on a picture, some is more dense than others. looks good. only way you cen tell is weighing it, and it depends on quality but if you inhale right, doesnt matter what it is, you're gonna get fucked off ur ass first time u smoke

4. need pics of the bud outside of the bag

5. Maybe a quarter for refference too.

6. The pic of it next to a quarter is up

7. If it is dank yes, anything else hell no!

8. Doesn't look like a dime bag to me, but I only get mids.

9. it looks right if its some chron. you should try to find reggies when your buying dimes so you can get more bang for your buck

10. isnt weed supposed to be green?

11. Lol it is. Its just a bad camera.

12. usually about what i get