Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dime in your Grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shug_knight, Oct 16, 2010.

1. The chamber where the weed drops in once it's grinded.

2. Okay, but how does a dime create more kief?

3. ya it works

4. I've always TRIED to (not that I don't have motor skills), but my friends always got to my grinder before I could...
    Or they usually got to scrape my pipe and saying "Oh, i thought you said don't scratch it."
    Anyways, I did that with success not to long ago.

Quite forgetful, but in a good, GOOD way.
    I just remember the numb, weightlessness of it all.

5. Now you need to make a tool that gets into the corners without getting plastic along with it.
    That is the king of keif makers.

6. Damn straight! Ahhh man if somebody were get plastic scrapings in all that I would fucking murder.

7. Just a few notes to touch on...
    1. Where did this guy type anything that would allow you to make any kind of guess as to his age. For all you know he might be older than you.
    2. IDK about you, but whatever comes in contact with my sticky icky better be clean as hell. Hands or whatever it may be. Simple honest question deserved a simple answer,
    3. Your on the wrong forum to be advocating texting while driving laws. Go join one of those moms against texting groups or something.

OP a dime will work wonders. I would like to know what it is about it that makes more kief build up.

8. I'm kind of a neat freak, so I understand the concern about cleanliness. Just wash it off beforehand if it bothers you. Do you have any rubbing alcohol? If so, washing with that and then washing it off with water will make a perfectly sterilized dime.

9. You can also put the grinder in the freezer for about 5 minutes and then put the nickel in.

10. I'm trying to figure out how a dime makes more kief, it's just not making sense to me.

11. You put it on top of the screen and shake the grinder. It just scrapes the kief off the screen and lets it fall down.

12. Wow, that was surprisingly simple, I was expected large scientific words and long algebra equations. But thanks man.

13. Allow me to touch back:

1. Hundred bucks says I got grandkids older than him.

2. You're pretty young too, aren't you.

3. You totally didn't get my post. Ya'll need to unclench your kiester, it was just a joke that many of you seem not to have gotten.

14. 1. .....OK so your a geezer toker.
    2. ......so for the record, you deduct an individuals age by finding out if they like to sterilize germ ridden coins before using them to collect kief?
    3. I guess I didn't. It just struck me as completely random so I decided to chime in.

15. no one cares how old you are...

ur getting pissy over someone in the apprentice tokers forum, not being the all knowing of the ganja

and the only reason u are caring so much about this topic is because your very old and senile, and cant comprehend what germs are and why bread doesnt cost a nickle anymore so chill out and just :smoke:

16. I think I got told...in the parlance of our times.

17. 2. No, by how seriously they take stupid shit.

18. does the dime go in the chamber where the weed falls into or into the chamber where the kief falls into?

19. Weed chamber. The idea is to knock more trichromes off the bud and through the screen

20. #40 Santeria420, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010

So your around 12? :p

Just saying.. your taking this pretty serious bro, and im no expertise on stupid shit....