Dime bags

Discussion in 'General' started by frankblauser, Mar 5, 2009.

1. are about 1.7 g's right?
    so 2 dime bags should weigh out 3.4 g's?

2. Dime's are about .8, 3.4 would be a lot closer to an eighth. A dub is what your thinking of.

3. And we've immediately diagnosed the problem

Terminology isn't set in stone...what one person calls a dime bag is totally different for another person

4. it always varies by quality and who you're getting it from.

the only constant with a dime bag should be that it costs 10$...

5. around here a dimebag = $10 worth of weed = 1g

6. true. one of my boys gives me 1.7 for a dub and another(the one i visit more often) gives me 2.5. its pretty weird, marijuana culture should have a standard unit of measure hahah :smoke:

7. it's called the metric system.

8. well i meant for like the names. a dub would be 2.0, eighth 3.5, and so on. a certain name associated with a certain gram amount

9. #9 bobobobman, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
    whoa, its different where im from. we got dub from rims and calling 20 inch rims are dubs.

a 20 bag is a dub. (20 bag = $20 dollars worth of weed) we get about .8-1.2 in a dub. a dime (10 bag/$10 dollars worth of weed) here is about .4g-.6g. 2 dubs($40 dollars worth) is about 2gs here. an eighth is 3.5 but thats he weight of an eighth everywhere, and it costs from $50-$65.

unless you buy mids or regs, but i don't buy weed like that for two reasons, 1) all my dealers only sell dank and 2) i prefer quality to quantity.