Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dime bags

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Schecter462, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Where can you buy the little bags for dimes?

2. Michael's or any arts and crafts store. your local grocery store might even carry them

3. Lots of different places have them...

Craft stores, fabric stores, bead stores, other stores that sell tiny things that can go in tiny bags...

4. acmoore around here...
    try using google and look for stores in your area

5. seedy convenience stores

and online you can find ones with cool designs

6. headshops.

7. If you're cool with your dealer just ask him/her where they get them. That's what I did and my guy told me where to go. This isn't a racist answer but check out gas stations/small convenience stores run by Indians.

8. if u cant find a little baggie u can just tear the corner of a regular baggie. or, as another option, u can take the plastic cover off the bottom of a pack of cigs and use that, just melt the top to seal it. that wouldnt be my firstchoice, but it works when nothing else is availible.

9. I got these small bags at my local drug store that were for pills. I think they would work for dimes.

10. My headshop sells them. They have little designs on them, too.

11. They sell them by the hundred..50 stack bundle with two attached at the zipper top..
    cost 3 bucks, i just grabbed a pack with blue devils on them;)
    Its nice using fresh baggies.

12. i saw them on ebay....you get like 500 for 10 bucks with shipping

13. Keep in mind getting busted with weed+bags like that immediately gives you "with intent to sell".

14. Oh, good thing you asked this, I was trying to figure out where I could find some.

15. Chinese Store here got em.

16. Numerous places online, including certain online headshops. But I wouldn't know about any of GC's competition :p

17. +rep for loyalty bro:hello:

18. Walmart, in the sweing section. They have little 2x3 bags that can fit an 8th full. Perfect. like a cent a bag or something

19. fabrics and crafts stores