Dime Bags Pipe Pouch

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by TheSacredTree, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Has anyone ever used one of those pipe pouches by the brand called "Dime Bags"? I was looking around the internet for a pipe pouch the other day and came to the conclusion that i'm going to either buy a Dime Bags or an off-brand hard shell case this week to take advantage of a few 420 week sales but don't know which i should get. I really like the styling of the Dime bags and that it has a smellproof pocket on the inside and a lighter pouch on the outside but the only thing i'm concerned about is that it isn't a hard case so i don't know if it would really protect the pipe if i just put it in there and threw the pouch in my backpack for the schoolday. Does anyone have experience with one of these? Does it protect your pipe well?

And no, i don't have access to any head shops around where i live so i can't just go check one out for myself. The nearest one of those is like an hour and a half away and i don't have a car of my own yet.

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398400299.571566.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398400335.485849.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. There badass I got mine for 20

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Do you feel like it provides enough protection for your pieces? Because i did end up going for one at 11:52 p.m. on 4/20 (the last day of the sale) so i could get it shipped out with the pipe i ordered. Won't arrive until Saturday though...

Wait, i just realized Saturday is tomorrow. Awesome. Lol

5. Well, it got here a day early and i went and picked it up yesterday (along with my new Grav Labs spoon). So far it's seeming like a good purchase. It's padded enough i guess, i can still feel the pipe through the pouch so i don't know how well it would take a drop, but at least it's padded enough for this rather thick-walled piece. The interior and exterior pouches are awesome though, and it's smellproof so that's a plus too.

So far i'm reccomending them.

6. Although it's a good thing they now have replacable logo patches because that brand name may hint a bit too much to what's inside for my tastes.

7. Thought this was a line of bags with something to do with dimebag darrell....I was let down big time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Lol