Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dime Bag w/picture

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZyHigh, Feb 27, 2010.

1. took the words outta my mouth

2. Yeah your hooked up, dont worry. Have fun

3. If it's dank; nice man, insane hookup.
    If it's reggies/lower; looks a bit skimpy for anything less than dank.

4. Its not quite dank but its a higher quality fire. :)

Btw for those who dont know qualities, these are them from lowest to highest.

Dirt/Schwag--Lowest of them all.

Mids--Ok. Decent weed.

Fire--Very good weed not the best of the best.

Dank--This shit will get you blazed. (Best)

5. More like

brick.

mids.

beasters.

dank.

6. Yea ive heard alot. but around Pittsburgh its the 1st list.

7. I dont know why everyone turns every thread into a debate on prices. "I GET WAY MORE FOR TEN!!!! YOU GOT RIPPED OFF!!!". Everyones prices are different. Around here, $10 normally gets you .5 (I give the hookups though. :) :) )

8. not raelly an insane hookup :rolleyes: how the hell is it could you imagine selling an entire plant at this price seems that thats insane money to me

9. Looks less than .5

10. thats a very nice dime bag(to me) here an eighth is 60$ so a dime here is like 3/5-3/4 that much.

11. that looks about .8

12. Smoked a giant bowl pack out of my homemade clay pipe. It is pretty good. Got me pretty high.

13. schwag/brick.

mids.

beasters.

nugs/dank.

headies/dank.

Just cuz you got nugs doesn't mean it was the best on the tree. =) The tops be better. =)

14. Go give your source a big hug my man.

15. Well it gave me the high i needed and i still have alot left so im happy lol

16. That I will haha.:smoke:

17. :smoke: hmm id take that for a dime if its dank

18. Meh, average. Nothing special

19. Looks skimped to me.

20. That sir, is not "Fire".