Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dime Bag w/picture

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZyHigh, Feb 27, 2010.

1. But he's only a occasional smoker, obviously if you get closer to your dealer you get better hookups but for an occasional smoker it looks ok. Hey for $10 who gives a fuck? If it gets you high its worth it.

Nice pickup OP, stay stoned:smoking:

2. To the people saying his bag looks short or skimpy, how do you know the weights for his region/dealer?

A dimebag isn't a set weight. It's a slang for $10 worth of weed.

3. Yah doesnt look like dank but looks to be atleast 1.5-2 Gs so id say its some mids worth 10$ Happy tokin' :smoking:

4. Seems like a fair grab to me.

5. You're very wrong on that one. $10 should get you more schwag than dank seeing how schwag isnt as good.

To OP, if your a light toker it should last you. Looks like less than what I get but different locations have different standards. Nice pickup.

6. Depending of how dense it is, I'd say you made out really good here. Looks like enough for a fat ass dutch to me. That looks like almost an eighth to me. Especially if it's mids.

7. Are you fucking kidding me?! You gave them TEN DOLLARS for that little bitty pinch!?! You got hella shorted my friend, that bud doesn't even look that good. You gotta be careful :):smoking:

8. You got exactly what you paid for, 10 dollars worth of weed. Certainly not a gram. Looks aiiight, i'd smoke it :D

9. my opinion is that is an epic sack for 10

10. The amount of contradicting responses should be a clue that no one can give a straight answer because a dimebag can weigh anything depending on the quality/region/dealer.

11. Looks like less than you'd get here for that amount with the quality but I dunno what it's like where you are so it may be right or may not. Can't say really lol

12. you guys are crazy, i wish i could get that much for 10 bucks. looks like decent bud, not dank, but itll get you faded.

13. The coin is a quarter beside the sack and its some fire quality shit. 2-3 hits of this will get you pretty high for its quality. My phone cant take close ups because its blurry as hell but I think it was a pretty good deal because its alot more than the pic looks.

14. Im gonna try to borrow someones camera and take a pic as soon as i can. It has lots of THC on it.

15. how good is the quality.
    dank should be .8-1 gram most likely

16. looks average, not a hook up, not skimped.

17. According to that guide, I got a dime and a half. I dont know about weight though.

18. its because reg is cheaper than dank. so for the 10 ud prob get like half a gram of dank but with reg u can get a few grams for 10. understand?

19. Looks skimpy but whatever. Have fun.