Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diluted Urine test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Racer1014, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Hello everyone, new member here. I'm going nuts because I just took a pre-employment test at Lab and I'm a heavy smoker. I just smoked last night but I used a detox this morning and I tested negative using a home test about 30 minutes before my test. I also put about 2 tbsp of water in the cup just to make sure. Do you think that helped at all far as testing negative? I'm going crazy thinking about if they will call me and tell me to retest.

2. You should be good. You gotta relax

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks bro

4. Any update? I wish you luck !

5. I just got off the phone with my potential employer and I was told that they are still waiting for my sample. It was received by the lab 8/15. Anxiety through the roof!! :mad::(
    If it's taking this long, I should just say F it

6. I know how you feel...just "try" and relax...that's all that can be done at this time. I'm planning to do mine Tuesday..
    Wish you luck!

7. Thanks Dtex, wish you luck too bro! I'll update within the next 72 hours. My potential employer will know for sure by then.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sorry dude.