Dillemma

Discussion in 'General' started by Kiefsweat, Mar 26, 2012.

1. i think i may go for a 'light' trim. not enough to show bare nether, but enough to look like a nice haircut. enough to let my poo through the gates, and not enough to make a ompressed fart bubble form in my ass cheeks.
    i do rmember thise when i was a kid and just took a shower or was outside playing.
    fuck that shit.
    light trim it is
    thanks guys

2. If you have to go back to the bathroom because you still have shit on your ass..

Not only does that mean that you REALLY should trim that, but it also deems you dirty since you're walking around with shit in your pants for the time being until you realize theres some shit still stuck onto those hairs...

If you want to be clean, trim it..

If you want to be a shitty ass.... then yeah

3. Dude. Trim your ass hair.

Then wipe better.

Or kill it with fire.

4. Unless you're expecting company back there, my suggestion is to leave it be.

5. see, thats the thing, im not expecting anyone, or anything back there, and if i try to wipe anybetter id be using most of the toilet paper on the roll. witch is purely a waste.
    im going to leave it be for the most part and just try to do better at wiping.

also, im not like walking around all day, its merely an hour later, 2 hours, i feel sketchyness

so i go clean off in the bathroom, no more poo. its not like its getting on my boxers or anything, its engulfed in bloody hairs!!! thanks again tho yo guys haha

6. [quote name='"ergophobic"']Unless you're expecting company back there, my suggestion is to leave it be.[/quote]

Bazinga!

7. Suggestion:

1. Learn how to spell 'dilemma'
    2. Shave your gooch

8. suggestion:
    read thread.

logically my gooch has nothing to do with where my shit ends up. i mean, really?
    no correlation at all.

also, spelling? psh who gives a fuck. if you cant read what im typing then.. idk
    honestly. spelling shit, fuck off.

9. Wax it. It doesn't itch and it comes back thinner, you can buy personal waxing equipment at the store.

10. Personally ive never had a "Chewbacca ass" but with my experience in shaving pets for a living i have found that a clean crack is a good crack.