Dilemma...

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Oct 30, 2004.

1. Okie dokie, So I got a problem. I have sort of a wierd life, I talk and hang out with a lot of the preppy girls/guys, since im on the football team and all this. But then I hang out with all the stoners a lot too. Now I've never had a problem with it untill now. Do I go to the dance tonight with the girls or do I go and smoke it up with my stoner friends (who already asked me tonight, ill supply, and they will help match it)... hmm.. I don't know what to do..

2. So why not do both? Go hang out with your stoner friends for a couple of hours and then meet the girls at the dance, just let your stoner friends know you can't stay long because you forgot about an obligation you had but you didn't want to just blowthem off... and tell the girls you'll be a bit late. No big deal IMO...

3. There is a bit of a problem, I don't have a car, and my other friend lost his license lol.. So heres what I'm doing, I told my stoner friends I'm buying a half oZ or an oZ next weekend and we're smoking it all. Except for one friend who decided to come to the dance with me, and our highschool DOESN'T let us out during the dance (stupid eh?).. Except he knows where to get out and in, so I'm rollin two J's and hes rolling two, and we're gunna sneak out, toke up, and walk back in... should be fun.. would be funner if i had some X or speed.. but hey.. who cares!