Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dilemma

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hobbit, Apr 20, 2009.

1. I'm leaving in about a month to do the Disney College Program. I will work at Disney World in Florida and take a few classes and get 12 college credits (i'll be away from May-January, missing the first semester of school). They put you up in nice apartments, and this is where my dilemma lies. Needless to say, i'll have weed there, not for my working days, but for my days off. If they catch you with weed, you're sent home on the spot, no questions asked, and from what I have read, it's not uncommon to be reported (a lot of goody two shoes down there). They provide you with a locker in your room, but if someone reports me, they will search the room and probably make me open the locker.

My other option is to keep it in my car, which makes me safe from Disney (I doubt they can get the authority to search my car), but driving around with weed in the car puts me at risk from the cops if I get pulled over.

What would you guys do if you were in my situation?

2. I'd hide the weed really well in the trunk, and never smoke in the car.
    Only pull it out for safe occasions.

3. #3 Hobbit, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009

That's what i'm thinking, but I will definitely be smoking in the car. I really won't have anywhere else to smoke. I'll be rooming with 3 other people, and chances are at least one of them will not be cool with smoking. Unless I can find some good blazing spots near to where i'm staying.

EDIT: Just to clarify, i'll be blazing in my car while parked in the parking lot of my complex. I might smoke while i'm driving sometimes, but most of the time i'll be in my car (which has tints on the outside and ozium spray on the inside, so i'll be pretty safe).

4. Smoke in your car lay low even though tinted windows does help, and thats good that you already have spray so that if you do get pulled over he won't have a reason to search your car if he can't smell it. Keep it hidden in your trunk and your good to go man.