dilemma

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by knicks226, Feb 26, 2009.

1. so me, my roomate and my friend were chillin in my room tonight and my friend starts goin through my roomates texts as a joke and they start wrestling for the phone and eventually the bed shakes enough to hit my desk and knock my bubbler off the shelf and hit the ground and breaks. while i admit that my bubbler should not have been so insecurely set on the shelf, my friend initiated the incident yet refuses to pay me 70 dollars for the bubbler....who's right?

2. You for leaving out like that and not moving it when you saw them wrestle. You wouldn't leave a bump of coke laying on a magazine while watching 2 people wrestle next to it.

3. Yeah sorry man, just take the loss, there is really no need to be fighting over $70. Just go get yourself a cheap spoon to use until you can save up enough for a new bubbler.

4. if its where you normally keep it, and they KNEW you had set it down there, its completely both their fault for being retarded around glass.. at some point you gotta stop acting like a 12 year old and man up for what you do wrong - - your buddies owe you money

5. yes i would say if they knew it was their and that is where you usually set it then its completely both of their faults and both of them should pay for it,

6. While you may not of had it in the best spot. They were at your house and need to mind there surroundings. Do they owe you 70 for it no its used and not worth as much. But they could each shoot you 20 for it. And 2 guys wrestling over a phone? are they really guys?:confused:

7. Its a tough situation because you don't wanna seem like a dick... Even though they were the ones who acted like dicks. You should really just ask them if they would chip in 4 a new one. If they say no then fuck them cheap bastards and next time say i don't feel comfortable smoking my expensive glass pieces with you guys. lets smoke a joint instead... That will get them to come around

8. well they were dicks and fucking around with pieces in the area, its their fault for breaking it. unless my piece breaks at my own hands i better see some money