The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Digit's mad html skillz

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KraziHare, Aug 7, 2003.

1. How'd you get those phrases to scroll across your sig like that Digit? I'd have to guess html but maybe there's some vb code thingy that'll let you do it.

please share your guru like scrolling marquee skills with us man

or am I just hallucinating and those words aren't actually moving?

2. What words?

3. wait 'til dig posts in here and you'll see his sig. I think I used to know how to do something like that, but I haven't straight coded real html in ages.

4. that confused me when i saw that.

i thought... "how could there possably be a link called that?... i have no mad html skills, i know no html really."

mwuhahahahaha! you wont see my sig if i click the button to turn it off! mwuhuhuhu!!!!

<marquee> _____________ ___________ ___________ ___________ _____________ ___________ ____________ __________ _______________ but fear not... here is how its done... want to know? just quote me from this post and you'll get to see the code. </marquee>

its that simple.
    could scrollin sigs be the future? i hope so.

gotta say.. its nothing to do with me tho.. i dont deserve the credit for it..

all praise the hempress!!!! huzzah huzzah! :D

5. "mwuhahahahaha!"

I quoted you.. Not that I really want to know the code or anything.. but eh.

Grasscity Deals Near You