Digit's gallery for da blades

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Digit, Feb 27, 2003.

?

Would you part cash for a huge wall prints (on Hemp paper) from this artisst

1. (answer only once you have seen a few - wasted artist would not appear on the prints) YES!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. (answer only once you have seen a few - wasted artist would not appear on the prints) I like them b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. (answer only once you have seen a few - wasted artist would not appear on the prints) No. i'll

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. this is fun. i get to chat on my fave place in the whole world (and that obviously includes all of cyberspace) and not feel like i'm doing nothing but recreation because i'm getting a lil expossure for my artwork. hehe. cheap trick.

this one is well cool. dunno if u can see it so good in this small version though.

Attached Files:

2. Those are awesome Digit, I would definately buy one if I could somehow.

3. well vatoloco, in a couple of days time you can register your interest on my lil forum/guestbook thingy and then if i get enough people sayin they wanna buy 'em then i'll be able to prove to the finance & bizniz bods that my idea has got enough of a following to get them to fund my own printing capability.

we (me and the other artists that will be displaying work on WastedArtist.com) will be selling more than just digital prints too. My mate "Rog" does some well cool shit with acrylics which hopefully we will be able to reproduce as prints too, as well as sell the original artwork. and there's going to be music too... basically just an online gallery for whatever the artists feel like making.

Attached Files:

4. some of the stuff i got is crap tho...
    ... but it has been made available because loadsa other people like it.

like this one...
    i hate it.

Attached Files:

5. nice, i'd buy alot of em

6. OH! VERY IMPORTANT...

Does anyone have the "Unicorn" font? I lost it long ago when formatting my hd. so now all i have are the things i had already created using it, and cannot create anything more in that font. It's the one i used for the Wasted Artist logo (the words u been staring at in the middle of all thses images) just incase you don't know your font's by their names.

I've tried doing searches online for it but all i ever get are a thousand mystical sites and a few dozen crappy fonts made up entirely of little unicorn images.

if anyone can help, i'll send ya some possitive energy out along the cosmic airways. and maybe once i get this thing of the ground i'll send ya a free image ... maybe. we will see how it goes.

Attached Files:

7. oogtar, zunzun, ganja!
    i dunno why but i keep saying these words, in my head and out loud... must be to much playing Blizzard Games... the orcs are gettin to me.

Attached Files:

8. i wanna visit this place. i wish it existed.

Attached Files:

9. i really hope easyspace have got everything sorted now. can't wait to upload the new site... it looks pretty... maybe not as pretty as the city, but pretty none the less.

i challenge you guys to find two identicle symbols in this image. despite their similarity, not any two are the same... cool huh?

Attached Files:

10. hmmm, hard to tell in these... they're all too small... being the creator of em, i'm used to seeing em all full screen and bigger on a 19" monitor.

uh-oh... i've done it again.... just looked out da window to see that it's light again. i shoulda been squirtin the lavendar about and suppin the herbal tea long ago... hmmm, maybe i should do an all nighter and stay up till a reasonable time to go to bed tnight.

woah, i'm actually just typing any ol shite that i think... yep... it's my old friend come to visit again...

Digit: Heloo sleep deprivation, how are you today?
    Sleep D: Hello Digit. oh you know, the usual. groggy, trippy, a little bit dazed and a little bit zombiefied. how about u Dig?
    Digit: About the same if you stay around for a while.

ok.......... since i've gone insane i have to find an insane picture...

and this is about as insane as i could think of at the mo:

Attached Files:

11. heehee

Attached Files:

12. cool, second page now!

Attached Files:

13. heeheehee. greys and weed. always goes down well.

Attached Files:

14. can't remember if i posted this one already

Attached Files:

15. not long before this connection starts costing money again and i'll have to leave.

Attached Files:

16. penultimate for tnight/dismornin

Attached Files:

17. right... that's the lot. well actually theres loads more but thats all thats being shown here... for now.

i'll prolly just put up a link to my site once its workin again.

Attached Files:

18. Digit, I have to be honest...I didn't like all of your pictures, but there are definately at least more than five that I would buy in a heart beat

19. Try this site out Digit http://www.1001fonts.com

I got alot of cool fonts there, not sure if you'll find unicorn but I'm sure there will be something just like it.

BTW..how big is the hemp paper you would print those out on?

20. that's ok hempress. your not supposed to like them all. heck, I don't like em all. and honesty is appreciated... it would make my business idea fail if everyoe lied and said they loved them all and wanted to buy 2 dozen each and then bought nothin.

thnx vato, found it. but it's not the one i need. damnit... so close and yet just as far away as ever! i got really excited then.

size would be A1! for those of ya who don't know yer paper sizes or live in countries where paper sizes are different, that's about 594X840mm i think. maybe more... depends on the ratio of sides. Square images will tend to be the smallest, but it also depends on if i made it @ a high enough ressolution in the first place. there may be smaller (and cheaper) versions made available too. framed or unframed.

I still have yet to find a Hemp paper manufactureer that will do large format high quality PURE hemp printer paper. Found loads that do cotton blends, but cotton is well evil... i aint putting that shit in my artwork. Do you guys know that cotton production accounts for 90% of all agcricultural waste & pollution in the US! yeah! 90%! sickening huh? makes all yer cotton clothes feel slightly less soft knowing that. Hemp firbe can be spun to mimic cotton (just a little harder wearing) and can be produced with NO waste.

Also need all packaging to be made form Hemp. i've looked and looked... but its not the easiest thing to find online... loadsa hemp sites, too many, i get lost trying to find my way through to find what i need.

oh yeah, and just so you know... these will not be the price of any old "poster", these are art prints... produced in very limited numbers and because of the high standards of quality control i will be putting in place, the price will reflect this. Should be about the price of a Quater Oz of premium bud. And every effort will be made to ensure that it is worth every penny. i've seen art prints of a similar nature... even smaller being sold for prices three times as much.

Original artworks prices will vary considerably... anything from few hundred to a few thousand.

once i get my music in production i hope to be selling each of my three titles ("Spencer Gaudie Plays_with_deccabells", "Little weekend cave people - audio art", and an as yet untitled concept ambient album) for less than £10... hopefully less than £7 and at a push less than £5... but then some will be made available as MP3s. if you wanna know what my music is kinda like, you could checkout the warpradio section @ warprecords.com ... that head tinklin hypnotic kinda bio-electro sorta stuff. weird stuff basically.

this is another of those images that dosn't really show of any artistic tallent, but is quite amusing anyway.

Attached Files: