Digits Blinking Avatar

Discussion in 'General' started by namron_420s, Jul 10, 2002.

1. damn im bored..

Attached Files:

2. LOL 3 nipples :)

3. So, does that mean since I am posting that I'm on The List? I'd have to see the list. Is there ice cream afterwards?

4. comeone, wear that child molester down RMJL! dont let him win, doesnt look like you care but still!

5. ahhh, oh sh't son, freaked me out when it blinked.

6. knew it does! But sux you go crazy trying to see him blink :(

7. Digits avatar blinks..nubbins does not..

8. lol, auctually they both do.....I saw it, also I heard others saying they have too, AND I read a thread a few days ago and it was with NuB saying he wants his to blink and how cool that would be.......or something like that, well I am 100% sure that digit helped make his blink too, but whatever, I know it blinks and its not a big deal, just a damn avatar

9. ok..nubbin has the same avatar, hes had the same one since before the change, or else his would be smaller like ours...that avatar didnt blink..so this one doesnt...

10. ok whatever, but I know it blinked damnit...but don't really care, i think of it as just another damn avatar, pointless...so no need to start talking about it. i know it blinked, don't need others to believe me but whatever :D

11. Golly geez, guys!!!! Let me clear this matter up right now!

...doing it in the next post...u know my reasons...

12. reasons...? Trying to wear nub down, lol?????

13. Ok, Digit's avatar didn't blink. Then, magically it did. Whether it still does, I am unsure. I haven't seen Digit lately! I miss Digit. That's another thread.

NuBBiN's avatar doesn't blink. Keep in mind that I said "avatar". NuBBiN had a picture that may be on a post still-I'll go back and check-but it was the Ice Cream Man and he did blink. And it was freaky as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But in the actual, picture. Not the avatar.

So, quit the bickering and eat your brussell sprouts, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. i don't care about it, lol, i wasn't trying to bicker. But like I guess that could of been it, that I saw the picture.

15. Yeah, I don't either. I'm just fried out and for some reason I think I'm funny when I get high. But I'm really just a dork. But, I'm not the Superdork-that's Ganjaphish. She holds the title but I'm not far behind!!!

Who knows anyway? The Ice Cream Man has warped us all!!!!

16. lol, true :(

17. maybe it does blink guys.....maybe it doesnt......digit has dissapeared....quite a coincedence considering he was the first one on the ice cream man's list....peanutbutter is delitious while high...so is peanut butter ice cream....salad is not appealing to me while high.....right now as I type this I have a ball of love sitting on my knee asking me how my day is going...should I kill it in primal fear?..or hould I accept its differences and eat it?

18. yummm, eat it

19. SCRUMDITTILY-UMPTIOUS!

20. dictionary.com

No entry found for SCRUMDITTILY-UMPTIOUS.

26 suggestions found:

scorned

screen door

screen out

screen test

sea wormwood

serenade

serendipity

serenity

serranid

serranid fish

Serranidae