Digits Blinking Avatar

Discussion in 'General' started by namron_420s, Jul 10, 2002.

1. thats odd...last time I checked..SANTA WEARS ALL RED!.....doesnt that other guy wear all red too?...arggh whats his name?...that guy with the horns and pitchfork!....DAMN it slipped my mind....it'll come to me

HEY!...WHAT ABOUT SANTANA!....I ALWAYS KNEW THAT MUSICIAN WAS UP TO NO GOOD!...HE MUST GO AS WELL!

EDIT: DAMN RMJL! YOU BEAT ME TO THE RED SUIT ISSUE!

2. I just spoke with my avatar (the Ice cream Man) and even HE thinks santas a pervert!...hes got ten times the amount of midgets I have!...PLUS, he's always getting off on having little children sit on his lap and whisper their greatest fantasies into his ear...then! to top it off! he hands all the children a phallical shaped piece of mint candy..and what colors is this candy made of!?!?!....RED AND WHITE! JUST LIKE THOSE BARBERSHOP SIGNS! WHICH ORIGIONALLY STOOD FOR BLOOD AND BANDAGES! BECAUSE BARBERS USED TO BE THE TOWN SURGEONS AS WELL!...IT ALL MAKES PERFECT SENSE! ITS SUCH A BRILLIANT SCHEME IM SITTING HERE SWEATING AnD KACKALING LIKE A MAD MAN!..MUAHAHAHAHHA!

3. *calms the cheering planet earth for saving it from the jaws of death destruction and mayhem and the hands of santa satan*..thank you, thank you all..first and foremost i would like to thank marijuana..and umm.....umm..i would also like to tha....OOOOOO PRETTY SHINY OBJECT!!!!

4. Ok, I don't know about you guys but I just got freaked the hell out!!!! Chillbumps just ran across my body. Ever get the feeling your in the company of true insanity??????

5. YEEEESSSSSSS!!

6. This is the Ice Cream Man. This is how he will be in my dreams.

Attached Files:

7. the ice cream man..if you were a fish

Attached Files:

8. LOL! just about a week late but :)

The fish one funny as hell, wonder why chat stopped after that was posted.....well whatever stop again if you want, just thought I'd let everyone see his wonderful artwork

9. SHHHH!...potsmoker!..dont you know its bad luck to reply to a post after its been around for 13 days?......but, since you went ahead and broke the rules, the ice cream man is gonna put you on his list....you dont want to be on his list

10. im on the list..now look at me............0_o

11. :( DAMN, am I on his "To Molest List?" :*(

12. that's the only list I can think the ice cream man would have

13. sheesh potsmoker...you're so narrowminded about things....

why couldn't it be the "give the following people free ice cream" list? Or "Free foot massage for whomever is on this list" list?.....just because the ice cream man is a little wierd you just jump to conclusions while simultaniousely inslulting the ice cream man...WELL!...I quote the great soup nazi when I say "No soup for you!"

14. :D sorry, I'll remember next time

....so when do I get my icecream?

15. oh I was just using that as an example...it is the molest list

16. thought so :(

17. what happens if i molest the ICM before he molests me?..huh HANK?..what happens then?!?!

18. i can :)

19. no one can :D If you see him blink once get ready and try for next time, u will always loose, hmmm guessing it goes every 5 minutes or just once at some time, no idea though, just know you cant see it twice, hmm so like its every 10 minutes and you get pist before and tired and sick or else its once