Digits Blinking Avatar

Discussion in 'General' started by namron_420s, Jul 10, 2002.

1. did you read all that?!

2. this prolly belongs on another thread but seein as how this is kinda the bs post..i hallucinated the other day..off of bong hits...i took like 4 consecutive without a breath of clean air..and then i took a full lung capacity hit..and fell out on my friends bed and he had the black light on and he has an amazing setup in his room of stuff hanging from the cielings and lighting and whatnot, and i saw some of the lights crawling around and moving across the cieling and stuff, and i heard people talking to me and junk..it was crazy..anyway..i love weed :D

3. im kinda majorely stoned tonight, and I was just wondering if somewhere out ther in a parallel universe, if I hadnt have seen digit's avatar blink the first time, if we'd still be here talking about it...what if it had gone on forever without anyone noticing?..how would that have made digit feal? would he have been frustrated at his attempts of gaining our respect with his small piece of interactive artwork failing due to our inability to recognize his talent from afar?....so many questions...so many answers...so little time...so many options...so many icecream flavors...so many scoops per pint...so much craving for munchies...so much craving for this ice cream....such small spoons we have in my home....such little bites ill have to take of icecream...such hatred for these small spoons...such an ingenious idea it is to use three spoons at once...so angry at the fact that the calories in a pint exceeds my weekly intake....such little hope I have at succeeding in life if all I do is dreamof icecream.....such little space left in this cyber world of ours....such strong feelings that only I rightfully belong here in this seat enjoying gods frozen heavnly soft serve from the clouds....such hankering I have for a big glass of apple juice...such need to consume some apple juice..such fear in realising that I need to catch up on my "apple a day, to keep my doctor away".... such gut wrentching thirst I now have for apple juice....so confusing as to how I came upon apple juice when in my lap is a pint of rocky road..... whats this thread about again?....fuck im not even going to look, it'll be a surprise as to which thread im posting my mental diahrhea in....chaio my sexy pigeons...did you know that a dove is just a white colored pigeon?....did you know that SANTA ISNT REAL!...but oscar the grouch is!?....you didnt'..therefor I prove my origional case that only I am worthy of this pint of ice cream....OH MY GOD IS THAT APPLE JUICE!?.....

4. again..i reiterate..santa is the devil..and the easter bunny is the devil...i should have named this post mental diahre *looks at nubs post to see how to spell di-uh-ree-uh* diahrhea...yeah..shouldave named it mental diahrhea..from now on..mental diahreah goes on a post...:D....everyone should crap here at least once :D

5. YEAH MAN!...YES! YES!....lets tell some jokes to take this thread ever more off topic...ok..any volunteers?...dont be shy...oh fine ill tell one...

An older lady is sitting up in bed and thinking one night and her husband rolls over and asks her whats wrong...she says "well, Ive been feeling like im getting older, and Im feeling self conscious, and I know how you've looked at other women in the past, so Ive decided to get breast implants..." the husband looks at her lovingly and says, "oh honey, youre beautiful just the way you are, but if youre truly seriouse about this, dont go wasting all your money getting implants, just take this piece of toilet paper and rub it in between your cleavage...it obviousely worked for your ass"....BADDA BING!

whats that!??!?!.....you want me to tell ANOTHER!?....oooookkkkkk

An old 90 year old man walks into the doctor's office for his annual checkup, the doctor asks him how hes been lately and the guy says "great!...I just found out my 24 year old wife is pregnant with our child!"....the doctor looks at him in a confused manner for a moment, then looks the man in the eyes and tells him "You know, I once knew a guy who got up one morning for his weekly hunting trip, but as he was walking out the door he went to grab his rifle, and accidentally grabbed his umbrella......later that morning as he was sitting there, he saw a deer frolicking by, he took his umbrella, lined up his shot..and BAM!...the deer fell down dead..." the 90 year old man looking confused asked "but how is that possible doc?....someone else must have taken the shot!?"...the doctor looked at the old man with a smile and replied "exactly my point"...

6. ......*fights off urge*..................*pondering if its as retarded as he thinks*....................*gonna do it*.......

a white horse fell in the mud!!!!!!!
    BOOYAH..THAT WAS AWESOME..SWEET SASSY MALASSY THAT WAS GREAT..I AM THE JOKE KING..WAHOOO!!!!IN YO EYE BIATCH!!...DEEZ NUTS MOFO..FO SHIZZEL MY NIZZEL STEP BACK FOO YOU DONT KNOW ME...OUCHIE!!!

7. I GET IT I GET IT!!!....THE HORSE IS *WHITE* AND MUD IS *DIRTY AND BROWN*!....THEREFOR!...THE HORSE BECOMES DIRTY AND BROWN AFTER HAVING FALLEN INTO THIS DIRTY AND BROWN MUD!! HA HA!!

8. NOOOO..YOU DONT GET IT..YOU FREAKING SCARY ASS AVATAR HOSTING BASTARD!!!!!!!...the real joke is how i went off about doing something lame..so...BOOYAH AGAIN MOFO..YOU DONT WANT NONE OF THIS!!! OOCHIE WALLA WALLA...SIPPIN ON SOME SIZURP MY NIZZEL.....UHHHHHHHH

9. why does it seem to me like it would be funny if i walked up to my ex girlfriend and started laughing hysterically and when she asked what i was laughing about say in a calm voice "my dick was in your mouth" and then start laughing hysterically again, and then walk off with nothing more said?

10. Hey Norm...NuBBiN...it's D-I-A-R-R-H-E-A!

*Oh, and Santa's real and so NOT evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. im gettin all warm and fuzzy inside again rfmjl..thanks :D

12. OOOOOOOH little miss I can spell!!!!.....I wasnt aware that this was a spelling bee!!!

13. noooo...santa and the easter bunny ARE the devil...they are they are they are....(no one has asked me why i think this yet)

14. HMMMMMM........WHY DO YOU THINK THAT NOOOR MUN!?

15. No, sorry Norm, Santa kicks ass.

The Easter Bunny just has something up his. He's evil. The Ice Cream Man would be someone who turns into the Easter Bunny at the malls for little kids. I say we kill the Easter Bunny for the sake of humanity.

Hey NuBBiN, it wouldn't have turned into a "spelling bee" had Norm not done the whole--let me see how NuBBiN spelled it--thing. So, there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. .....i thought youd never ask NUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBIIIIIIIN.......anyway...i think this because...they greatly overshadow two prominant dates in christian history, along with big business *also the devil* catering to little childrens candy and toy needs, satan himself has found a way for the true meanings to these events to be lost

17. hell yeah..its Hallmarks fault! DOWN WITH HALLMARK!..BOOOOOOOO!!!!

18. actually i was thinkin more along the lines of buttplugs r us but if you dislike hallmark..then LETS STRIKE THEM DOWN LIKE THE SPAWN OF SATAN THEY ARE......WAIT A MINUTE

santa
    satna
    satan!!!!!!!
    hahaha!!!!!looook!!!!!!! Satan...IS Santa!!!!!

19. Ok, Norm, so you're saying that Santa is Satan.

Well, Satan sure kicked ass while I was growing up. He made damn sure I got what I wanted for Christmas and he always left me at least one cookie out of the batch waiting for him. He always drink all of the milk, though. That was cool because I don't like drinking after others especially if it was Satan because the backwash would probably have been horrid.

I just don't know, Norm. Satan? Santa?

The red suit!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, well, see that sheds some light on things, now. I could buy it, almost. So, does that mean I dig Satan??? Cause I dig Santa?????

20. HO HO HO....not something that a jolly old man would chant into little girls ears now is it?