Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Digital scales!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Meows, Jan 12, 2009.

1. I need one.
    As long as it is sensitive to .5 grams I am good.
    What is the cheapest one I can get?

2. 15-20 bucks idk.
    i got mine for free from a homie.
    a 40 dollar scale.
    his block was too hot.

3. I just got a US Scale on Amazon.com for $10. Accurate to +or- .1g. Just search Scales and Things on Amazon and you'll find the store.

4. Got one on ebay for like 8$

5. I wouldn't go with ebay though, cause most of the cheap ones ship from Hong Kong and that takes a while to get to the US.

6. Incorrect.

Ebay vendor Oldwillknott sells very reasonably priced scales on eBay every day and ships from the mid-west of the U.S. I bought one a few months ago and it came in like three days.

BTW - OP there are a TON of threads about scales here, you could have done a search and gotten a myriad of threads about this very topic.

Just saying.

7. >>
    <<
    Poop.
    my bad.
    Haha, Dropped the ball. now that you mention it I could have!
    I wasn't thinking.

And alright! I will seek amazon/ebay.