Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Digital Drugs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Veggietales, Dec 19, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY2r6baEqX8]I-Doser: DMT - FULL SONG (HQ Audio) - YouTube[/ame]

2. I-doser anyone?

3. Lol i am to scared to try this. I see people shaking and some guy that cant move his hands at all :L

4. I have used Idoser a few times I didn't actually buy them I got them off a torrent site. Anyways some worked for me some didn't, but the effects haven't been really strong for me at least. Much rather smoke a bowl though :bongin:

5. This shit made my ears bleed...I've never done a drug that has made my ears bleed, these claims are false.:cool:

6. I'm pretty sure those are people faking.

It wouldn't be hard to act like you're feeling something.

Just like a kid I know that we rubbed vodka on the top of a gatorade bottle and said it was spiked he tried to act drunk

7. [quote name='"Veggietales"']

I'm pretty sure those are people faking.

It wouldn't be hard to act like you're feeling something.

Just like a kid I know that we rubbed vodka on the top of a gatorade bottle and said it was spiked he tried to act drunk[/quote]

Lmao. Sounds like when we rolled up some oregano and he said "dude I'm so gone" lmao!!

8. Ugh. Just because it didn't work for YOU, doesnt mean it doesnt work at all. You do need to be in the correct mindset and place.

Binaural beats are a fragile tool. They won't work unless you handle them carefully and perfectly.

9. You want some digital drugs? Smoke a bowl and then listen to remastered Pink Floyd album with good headphones while you are laying down.

That's my digital drug.

10. i remember when this blew up in the media and people actually thought they were like legit drugs that needed to be outlawed

11. I downloaded some high quality ones from a torrent and used them wearing good headphones.

I-Doser? More like I-Dozer. I fall asleep every damn time I try to use these since most are like 50 minutes long.

I suggest this for people who want to fall asleep.

12. Fuckin dumbass kids these days man hahahaha

13. LSD effect video on LSD.. It only gave me a headache :(

14. Digital....drugs....lol wut?

15. I just tried the I-doser "Heroin" track off a torrent site for the second time. The first time, 1 minute in I started shaking violently for a second and stopped it. So I put it back on a minute later and not much happened, I occasionally felt a rush across my body but not much else. Today, I just got done trying it again and nothing happened at all. I don't know if it's a placebo or not but I'll keep experimenting. I think even if it doesn't work, it's still a peaceful experience.