Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Digital Drugs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Veggietales, Dec 19, 2011.

1. all videos seem to be removed...sounds strange tho

2. I managed to find that gates of hades song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvsxnx1xAU0]I-Doser: Gate of Hades - FULL SONG (HQ Audio) - YouTube[/ame]

3. thanks guy, listening to it right now...

4. Placebo effect.

5. Its called idoser. I bought it when i was like 12 and wanted to get high lol. I didn't feel shit. They claim that it only works if you have stereo headphones and you buy it directly from there site. I doubt it actually works. I'll stick to bud.

6. Hhaha smoked dried banana peels and listening to odd tones will make kids OD?

7. Official iDosers work great, especially for sleep, and the LSD trip effect. Try it for yourself...

8. Damn you bought it? Hahaha.

I'd like to know if anyone had any success with this. I wasted heaps of time before just trying some bud.

9. Yea from itunes. It was pretty cheap though. I didn't buy the whole system or anything. i doubt this shit ever actually got anyone high.

10. Wait...So, wait...What?:cool:

11. yeah.. listen to that gates of hades shit with your eyes closed laying down in a dark room.

it scared the shit outta me lol. I remember getting up and throwing my headphones and I was shaking and my heart was pounding. fuck that

12. The way idoser works is they are bianural brain waves. Two different tones play through each ear. The difference in frequencies causes a specific wavelength to play in your brain. It changes your natural brain frequency to replicate what your brain would be doing if you were taking "so and so" drug.

It works in theory, but for the most part, bianural beats are mostly just good for putting your mind in states to relax, study, meditate, what have you. they have ones that play higher frequencies that simulate caffeine, lower frequencies to help fall asleep or meditate. Though I have heard of them actually causing people to trip or hallucinate.

One of there most popular guided mediation series is done by Hemi-sync. All of their courses have bianural beats. They can do some pretty powerful stuff if you let them.

13. Agreed. The WIZZZARDDDD

14. That article was dumb as fuck. The people typing it are so fucking ignorant about drugs.

15. Exactly my reaction as well.

16. Lol I'm pretty sure it's satire.

17. [quote name='"Dopethrone420"']

Lol I'm pretty sure it's satire.[/quote]

I don't think it is.. All news sources blow everything out of proportion.