Digital Drugs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by DrazyHaze, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How does it work? Does it work?

2. nahhh

3. Placebo effect I guess...

4. I can't. fucking. stand. the way mainstream media reports news relating to drugs. They're subtle about it, but their phrasing is always such that it will get the brainwashed masses to continue believing in the lies. They make sure that the average person maintains a certain image of what a drug user is like. For example, the quote from wired says "Those who want to get addicted to the "drugs" can purchase tracks...." Those who want to get addicted. NOBODY wants to fucking get addicted, but because they phrased it that way, millions of morons will read that sentence and somewhere in their subconscious some little light will click on and connect drug use and addiction, as if they're the same thing.

5. Tried it, didn't do anything for me. But this kid I used to hang with in college swore that it worked for him. :confused_2:

6. Isochronics work pretty good. It mostly works while ur listening, not much after. For best results I recommend to close ur eyes, turn off lights, get nice headphones, focus, and clear ur mind. These Imo are better than I Doser and isochronics are free!!
    http://iso-tones.com/tones.html
    P.s. They are no where near as good as real drugs but it's better than nothing.

7. i have heard that with certain drugs you can increase the strength of the high a lot by using certain visual and audio waves that oscillate at the right speed to stimulate certain parts of the brain or something. i have read a few people saying that they can get high off of just the waves without any drugs, but i've read many many more saying it didn't work.
    TL;DR these things can increase a high, but not get you high.

8. Not going to lie, I really want to try it....

...I agree with the above posters about the overblown stories about addiction and drugs. I've been dealing with a pr0n addiction for the better part of 17 years yet its stigmatized in the media and treated as an excuse to look at adult material. I don't want to. I never wanted to. Yet I'm told that it's a bad habit and I simply have no self-control. Yet these stories are fabricated about how teens are getting addicted to music. Give me a break!

9. Closed. Discussion of other "drugs", real or not...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.