Digit hits 4400

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Bud Head, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Like the energizer bunny........ he keeps going and going and going and going...................

Congrads bud!

2. well well digit deserves some head :)

3. didn't notice... don't care.

4. oooh.. is that what it means...

ok.. i care now... i care now!

5. good you better care because you know life must go on!

6. thnx. i know.

also.....

HAPPY 500th POST!

7. Despite your not caring, I care that you dont care that I care that you care that I think i've gone crosseyed

anyway congrats. ;)

8. *gameshow announcer voice*

SOOOOO JOHNYYYY TELLL DIGIT WHAT HES WON!!!!

hes won a fabulous 2 foot tall black leather clad midget circa 2002, he comes complete with leather whip and three nipple clamps

HAVE A BLAST DIGIT

AND THANKS FOR PLAYING some sort of gameshow thing, i cant think of a funny name..so im through.....

9. daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn man!

i think thatll be the last time I match your numbers ;)

congrats :)

10. Yay for digit!

11. and happy 5000 to narmon!!

12. whoops, forgot bout posting digits also.. well.... GREAT JOB, MANY MORE!

13. WOOO HAAAA!!!

now i want somebodies head....

14. they always said two heads were better than one norm... you've got two already right? ... you shouldnt od on heads. two is enough for any human.

in short.... your not getting anything from me.

xcept maybe a levitating break dance or some shit like that... whatever it was i did for rumjil and budhead.

15. when i glanced at your sig, there was some sort of web address, may or may not still be there at a later date, regardless..

the words that stood out were a mindful orgie, for some reason

and i thought to myself

an orgy where everyone made love instead of just plain fucking.....wow....

hippie shit.

levitating breakdances would infact be the shit...but seeing as how its 2003 and we have no fucking FLYING CARS YET!!!

i dont think your happy ass is gonna be floating around unless you HIT EXCALIBONG NOW!!

16. this what you're talking about?
    "http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/Tiananmen-Square-Shooting-Students7jun89.htm <- things like this occur all the time all over the world. at the very least, one HUGE massacre every decade goes wholely unreported by the media due to political reasons. still trust CNN?"

and that sounds like one fucking ace orgy! :D

17. yes, thats what i was talking about, but i believe to the best of my foggiest memory it had something to do with mindfully.org...just that part, my rampantly raped by thc mind eagerly formed a pre ejaculate of a reply that had no TRUE content.

and yes, sensuality is fucking aced out!!...

aced out..never heard that before, but it sounds good...
    who would have ever thought that you could decapitate an ant with a razor blade and then his head be stuck to the razor blade as though he were 'mounted' much like deer heads in southern homes, we dont have impressive game rooms, we just have our finest buck hanging over our favorite recliner, or perched above the tv
    fall is coming, corn is in the feeder...and im hungry
    i would LOVE to go out and live in the woods, live off of the land, learn to trap, grow a MASSIVE BEARD, dam up a creek and have a fishin pond, and live in a tree stump ... a marijuana tree stump...a redwood marijuana tree stump...

when morality was fucking hypocrisy on the pimped out water bed, and the condom broke, america was born some time later

this is a place where fat ass dr phil can brainwash you into a healthier tummy with the power of HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAHHARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO OPRAH HARPO

im like a fucking animal with it when i spit it its crazy

GET OFF OF MY FUCKING CEILING!!

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You