Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Digit, Budhead...?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AimedForDeath, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Where are you guys? I haven't seen you (and a few others) since I came back a few monthes ago. It's kind of depressing not seeing some of the older guys I have been with for years. I mean, I love the city, but it just isn't the same with the new wave of people, they are a bit immature, some of you guys that have been here know what I mean. :(:(:confused:

2. a lot of the old heads rarely post or they might of switched up names, ionno. but we are missing a few good people.

3. yeah!

and where the hell is sensimil? krazyhare? igotthecottons I've seen here and there~AND WHERE THE FUCK IS NORMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM????

and and and flowerchild420?

and daisyduked??

and vatoloco! we smoked with him on our cross country smoke with the dingusus tour! that also includes Hempress, budhead and MSMJ!!??!!

Where the hell did everyone goooooooooooooooooo??? :confused_2:

4. Hempress has been doin stuff with little man, think he was sick

as far as everyone else you are talking about......noooo clue

5. come to think of it havent seen anything from rmjl in a few days either...

6. Hello AFD.. How are ya?

I still come around on occations but not as much as i once did..

I guess i should get around more often..

7. Hello to the Dingusus's.. I hope all is well with ya'll ant the little.... I mean big boy by now i guess..

8. FO'REAL. All those Y/O.F.F.Fs are the reason i joined!! Come back, we miss you!! :smoke:

9. I love seeing old threads brought up every once in a while to see all the old blades that need to start posting more... miss ya'll come back, now.... :smoking:

10. I'm such an O.F.F. that nobody even remembers me! lol

And I haven't been able to be around enough to recognize some of the "new" O.F.F.'s rotflmao

But that's one great thing about the "City"..................it's easy to make new friends and "family":hello: :smoking: :smoking:

11. I don't have a clue what happend to vatoloco.. :confused_2:

sensi posted while back in 'the' forum. But alot of the ones mentioned i haven't seen much of either.

What about woody? He was my mentor, I loved watching his grows.
    And hippie john! That bastard :D we had some fun chats.:laughing:

brings back those old memories:love:

thc101

:gc_rocks:

P.S. CowboyAxman, I remember you!
    We're all fried ass old farts when it all comes down to it. I had an account here under the name 'smokey macpot' for about a year before i made this account for security issues.
    Im officially rambling. :smoking:

12. There's a lot of old members that I miss too. However, in some ways, I can see why they don't visit often. There's a lot of immaturity and hatefulness that's floating around the City. It hasn't got the peaceful, loving and happy "stoner family" feel that it once had. I'm actually very saddened by it because this has been my home for over 5 years. :(

I've tried to help steer it back to the direction it should be going in but the negative seems to outweigh the positive making it very hard to do.

13. I agree with this 100%! With our growth has come too much immaturity, mainly from the underage crowd. We've always had a policy of banning anyone for admiting they were underage, and now it appears we're going to be going down the road of immaturity bans.

The City isn't going to turn into a free for all, filled with such hatefulness. We're not going to tolerate it, and we'll just start banning people.

We're not going to lose sight of the values the City was built on as it grows bigger, not at any cost. Regardless if that means a lot of bannings along the way.

So the choice is everyone's....be a contributing member of value, or post crap and get sent out the door. There's plenty of other forums on the 'Net that will put up with it. We won't.

Edit: Good to see you Old Schoolers. :D

14. I agree whole-heartedly Indy and RuMJiL. In the past ... 6 monthes I'd say the forums have gone nuts with immaturity. It really makes me sad, because even though I've only been here for 2 years, I lurked around back in the day, before I registered. I was in love with the GC, the fun GC. Where everyone was kind, no one argued unless it was beneficial. Now all I see is hatred, doubtfulness, and immaturity. Now I will say I do doubt a lot of people and get ryled up sometimes, but it's usually brought upon by some immature posts. This place has always been a safe heaven for me. I've stuck here through the thick and thin, and I will continue to. Also, nice to see you again Bud Head, you we're always one of my favorite old timers.:wave:

15. all is rockin an rollin along here Bud :cool:

16. Smokey macpot!! I remember you! mainly cuz I loved the name ;) :D

17. I feel your pain Rumjilly~ this crowd makes even me feel old :eek:

18. go get em Indy~ I'll make ya bizkits to keep up your strength!

19. That's really sad to hear, Rummy! :cry:

::sending some good karma blasts to you and all our old-timers::

You're the reason we're here! We love you all (SJ, Indy, Hempress, and all you folk who know who you are)!! :love:

:gc_rocks:

20. Igotthecottons is around
    Im very new to grasscity, only a couple months, but i saw a post with him
    a pretty new post i believe