Digi cam

Discussion in 'General' started by Opivy, Dec 26, 2004.

1. well, now that christmas is over i'm 70 dollars richer, and i decided i'm going to take a trip down to Frye's electronics tomarrow to buy a digi so i can finally take pics of my pieces and all my kill hits :smoke: . any suggestions on a brand or model? i have a sony vaio comp(new one with little front pannelt hing) and will be keeping most of my pics on my comp and printing them from there... or uploading them onto here

2. Ahh my dad just got a digi for christmas for $70 but I hear is very good quality for the price. He also got it at the frys here in San Diego. I will check to see the brand and post it back here when I get the chance. Peace.

3. wow, Im at least 300 poorer after christmas :( well it was money well spent, so I shouldnt whine. But hey man, good going on comin out of this shit with more cash!

as to cameras, check your local paper for a used camera, cuz 70 wont get ya much from one of the marts. save up for a little and get a good one so you dont have to upgrade later... itll help you in the long run.

peace :D

4. damn dog frys electronics has hella good prices--I like em.
    I live up in WA state--they only have one store here (in Redmond)

I just got $400 from my parents for a new comp. and I'm trying to see what to get.

check out www.pricewatch.com its a hella good site and you can probally get a really good deal as long as you do your research.

peace,
    Will