Diggs needs to know

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DIGGS, Feb 23, 2009.

1. :confused:I GOT A NEW YORK CITY DIESEL CLONE MOTHERING @ 1AND AHALF FEET TALL AND 17 SEEDLINGS POPPING UP THAT'LL I WANT TO MOTHER,PURPLE KUSH,PURPLE STAR,AND A PURPLE#1,AND AWHITE WIDOW CROSSED WITH ROMULIN I CALL "WHITE ROMAN",MY PROBLEM AT HAND IS LIGHTING I HAVE A 666 OOPS I MEAN 600 WATT MH CONVERSION RUNNING BUT I WANT TO GO T8 4 FOOTERS BUT CANT GET THE BULBS RIGHT AWAY.I WANT MY WEEDS VEGGIN' IN THE BLUE LIGHT SPECTRUM.OUTTA THESE BULBS I CAN LAY MY HANDS ON WHICH WILL WORK? ALL ARE GENERAL ELECTRIC BULBS,T8 COOL WHITE 2650 LUMINS,T8 COOL WHITE DELUX 2950 LUMINS,T8 DAYLIGHT 2700 LUMINS,T8 SUNSHINE 2800 LUMINS. ALSO Q? DO I HAVE TO USE A COMBINATION OF THE BULBS?CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET THE CORRECT LIGHT ON THIS ISSUE:confused: AND ARE THEM BULBS GONNA WORK RIGHT?

2. im no expert but if i was gonna use fluro i would get some cfl's you can get a pretty good deal at lowes there BRIGHTEFFECTS daylight spec there 6500 lums 4 $12 there bright as hell really nice blue light

3. Thanx thats where i seen them other bulbs and got my 2 bulb 4 foot hood