Digging up old drug threads

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knock it off already! How are you all too illiterate to read the rules yet you can still write well enough to drag up these old threads? Just because its in the archives does not mean you can dig it u and get away with it not to mention its just gonna get deleted anyhow. Im about to start dishing out the neg rep (which I never do) for this kind of shit.

2. Your rambling to people who have made accounts just to do this... just sayin.

oh... and :eek: not the neg rep!

3. Oh yes, The old abandoned neg rep. Its all I can do, Well that and report their asses:mad:

4. ya I feel ya it's annoying but they are just doing it to troll so really no talking sense into them.

5. let me guess...mdmc thread..fuck em..smoke a bowl and move on or something......felt like posting something......I did not know you could give out negative rep....learn something new everyday.

6. That amungst others. Im sick of watching this place get over run with imbiciles. I can neg rep people. You cant. Only old school, mods and admins still have that option.

7. Why I find much more annoying are the members who damn well know the rules, but keep replying anyway.

8. What I find much more annoying are the rules.

This used to be a relaxed place to talk about whatever you want. Now half of the forum is a bunch of prudes with sticks up their bums about the rules. The other half are a bunch of liars and every story posted seems to be false.

I see no harm in replying when the thread is going to be deleted anyway. It's no harder to delete a thread with 9,999 posts than a thread with 1 post, right?

9. how do i neg rep. im old school.

10. Lol, to be honest I thought based on your title that this was a thread about those old threads. I guess its an easy perma ban though. It would make up for the neg rep bar I never noticed disappear, because I took a break for a bit from the site I guess.

11. Can you give me a neg for just fun? I haven't had one in so long. :(

12. QTF. Sure I don't like people dragging up old threads but I hate unnecessary rules much, much more. But that's why I'm a member of some other forums which don't censor so much, problem solved for me lol.

13. #13 mushroomsatsuji, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You know where the door is

14. You know, Ill admit, I still dont like the no drugs rule one bit and I held a grudge for a long ass time but my reason for this is two fold. for one, if no one brigs up these old threads then they just remain buried in the archives. people can still read them and gain the knowledge that they need and its all the same.
    Second, I realize that This website, all the equipment to run it and all the money that goes into running it all belong to SJ. This is his business, his livelihood, the way the man buts food on his table and a roof over his head. He is kind enough to invite us to chill here and if we gotta suck it up and adhere to some rules of how he wants this place to be for the best protection of his interests than so be it.
    I love this place too much to just run off because I dont agree. I would be royally pissed off if I were in his shoes and my wishes were just blown off and a bunch of kids endangering what Ive busted my ass to build.

So theres my two cents. No I dont like the rule anymore than a lot of others but Im dont bitching about it and Im gonna support it out of my love for this place:smoke::smoking::bongin::metal::hippie: By the way, I think this last smiley has more than just pot in his pipe ha ha.

15. I agree with a lot of the points made. but for me I much rather come here than go to the other forums where they still use the SWIM bullshit system.
    Like really who are they fooling?

16. Wow, you see no harm? How about that the information can still be read until deleted? And that it's a liability to the board - and it's against the rules.

Tell you what, I bet if you got an infraction every time that you responded to a thread that YOU KNOW is against the rules you'd knock it off.

17. Most of those are because it showed up on google when something related was searched. The person reads the thread, and makes an account to reply to it.

It isn't people from grasscity, so i doubt they would care about your negative rep :smoke:

1 post wonders :smoke:

18. #18 JohnnyWeedSeed, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wow, I never thought about that. Good point. Still no excuse for not checking the rules before making an account.

19. Haha well some random guy who found this site on google wont care. I guess it can be compared to reading the Terms of Service, everybody just scrolls down and hits yes :smoke:

You are right though :smoke:

20. you didn't read the terms of service? :O thats against the terms of service, LIAR!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.