Diffusion stones

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by cityhaul, Jun 2, 2011.

1. you can just pickup a set of decorative marble things that people put in bowls and shit as decoration. Or marbles, either way will be easier to find unless your LHS has them, and most likely cheaper. But yeah, they work pretty good. Be careful of your downstem when you put them in.

2. ya definatly just go to ac moore and pick up some cheap glass decorative beads they do the same thing and are way cheaper

3. Buy marbles from a dollar store. They work surprisingly well actually. Our one bong at home doesn't have a diffused downstem (the cheapy one i bought for it sucks tits), so we loaded some marbles in the bottm... one of my favorite bongs now haha.

4. marbles work great

5. if you don't have a good diffused downstem or good diffusing AC these are worth the trouble. otherwise they just seem decorative to me. never really noticed any benefits except in the bare minimum bongs. anything better is already diffused so much better than the diffusion these can provide.

6. Agreed, but like you said its better than nothing!

7. exactly, if you don't want to spend more than $5 on adding things to a piece that isn't percolated/diffused, then these are ok, but otherwise, they just pose a hazard.

8. I've seen someone using this but I had no clue what the purpose was. I think I might try getting some marbles.

9. it sucks because i find something like plastic beads (clear ones with center hole out so there's even more holes to pass through) work much better, but the problem is that they are too light and those pose a much more serious hazard than just getting stuck in your bong, or busting your downstem, you could choke if you inhale too sharply. and they shoot up the tube. with a long enough tube you should be fine, but i wouldn't advise it. i learned to take them out :D