Diffuser Beads??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DroScope360, Dec 9, 2013.

1. I just saw a very bad demonstration of diffuser beads and was wondering if they were really worth the $17 or so. They look just like BB gun pellets I have for my air soft guns. Do they really work and it looks like a hassle to try and get them out of some bongs.

2. #2 Slick_Rick, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    Mine look nothing like airsoft bb's and yeah they make it smooth as fuck.... It's completely worth it imo. I need to buy another beaker cuz idk if I could do that in my stemless...

3. Put them in straight tubes to make the hit less harsh, I love em. I had a roor lil rasta sista i won from a head shop raffle, Im not a fan of roor and told a friend id sell it to him when he got paid. I didnt smoke it for 5 days, the last day i put diffuser beads in it and it was a completly different hit, it tasted better, it was way smoother. He came over an hour after I decided it was worth keeping. I kept my word and sold it. Diffuser beads are amazing