Diffulty walking with nicotine buzz

Discussion in 'General' started by smoking515, Feb 27, 2012.

1. So I don't smoke cigs that often but I do every now and then after smoking some bud or when I feel like doing smoke tricks and I only smoke one cig. I've noticed though that if I try to walk after inhaling a few drags I kinda stumble and have diffulty walking for a minute or so. Any one else ever experience this?

2. you just don't have any tolerance for nicotine which is why you stumble around from having just a little bit of it.

3. Used to do the same when I started smoking shipshape... think its an acclimation thing

4. back when i first started smoking cigarettes when I was a young boy, i realised that this is what nicotine does to you , makes you so called " light headed " lack of oxygen

5. ^its more than that
    Yes smoking reduces oxygen dispersal to the brain, bit a very similar effect is done by the nicotine itself

6. I dare you to smoke it out of a bong smoke bowl as fast as possible then stand up and walk.

7. When walking back from a sesh and someone offers a cig, I'll take it. I don't really smoke other wise.

I did a bit, but I gave it up pretty easily.

Use to chew a lot too. My nicotine tolerance is pretty high but the same thing happens when I mix bud and tobacco. Little weird light headed thing.

8. Id probably be sick. Tried mixing a bit with my weed once... it does not agree with bongs

9. I don't get this, not only is there a smart ass making a comment, but there's another smart ass liking his comment.

You get to know the personalities of the users around here pretty quick.

10. haha yeah.. I saw my friend on the street couple weeks ago and he gave me cigarette just because he was drunk and taking one out for himself..and I smoked half of it and I was swerving all over. but yeah.. that shit will hit yuh hard if you're not a smoker... don't smoke cigarettes!

11. Man, a menthol used to get me so buzzed to the point that I couldn't walk. I kinda miss that shit

12. You can't talk about other drugs here.Nicotine is a drug just like that herbal insence and alcohol.Thread should be deleted or this site is run on hypocrisy.

13. It never does I fell down trying to walk down the stairs after, never again plus it's harsh as hell.

Lol I was actually being somewhat serious, but yeah you're right.

14. [quote name='"MandalaSmoker"']You can't talk about other drugs here.Nicotine is a drug just like that herbal insence and alcohol.Thread should be deleted or this site is run on hypocrisy.[/quote]

Or you could just ACTUALLY read the rules... alcohol and tobacco are allowed bro...

15. If I don't have a cigarette for awhile, when I have one or two my legs get all jellylike and numb...in a good way :smoke:

16. That may be so but it still doesn't change the fact they are drugs my friend.

17. [quote name='"MandalaSmoker"']That may be so but it still doesn't change the fact they are drugs my friend.[/quote]

Also doesn't change the fact that the rules are what they are. If the hypocrisy is too unbearable, nobody's keeping you here.
    Nobody else seems to have a problem with it.

18. if i go 2-3 days without a cigarette then the first one usually makes me a little dizzy, love the feeling though, probably not a good sign but its like a minute high

19. I like it here friend.I've found there's great people and conversation to be had at the city.That's why I stay.Why do you have aproblem with me having a problem about it?I'm sorry if so I didn't want to start an immature argument over something that in the end doesn't really matter.

So enough of that let's smoke a bowl shall we?

20. [quote name='"MandalaSmoker"']I like it here friend.I've found there's great people and conversation to be had at the city.That's why I stay.Why do you have aproblem with me having a problem about it?I'm sorry if so I didn't want to start an immature argument over something that in the end doesn't really matter.

So enough of that let's smoke a bowl shall we?[/quote]

Always the answer :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: