Difficult decision......

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by K4LImist, May 8, 2009.

1. So my Birthday is May 8th (tomarrow) and im going skydiving on Saturday. Im so fucking pumped and nervous at same time. Me and my friends were thinking of taking edibles before. Think this is a bad idea? Its a tandem jump so i don't really do shit.

Should i just enjoy it sober? But then again who the fuck knows when ill get to go skydiving again, i dont want to regret not doing it baked. I mean how many people have sky dived when stoned??? :D

Im usually high anyways so its not really a change from who i am anyways, but still im leaning more towards doing it baked :smoke:

2. baked ftw

3. Honestly, I'd go sober. If something were to happen with your parachute, being stoned is going to do nothing but make you freak out even more, and those few thousandths of a second are a big deal when you're freefalling towards the ground and reaching for the backup chute.

4. Its a tandem jump.

Meaning i have a professional strapped to me.

First jump has to be tandem.

5. Do it, but eat way before.

edible herb takes like 45 mins to take in full effect.

and it lasts way longer. and is stronger.

enjoy dude! :smoke::hello:

6. I'm planning on going skydiving for my first time this summer, and there's no way in hell I'm gonna get blazed before it. Maybe after doing it a couple times, but I feel like I should experience it sober first.

7. As the dandy warhols say...

SMOKE IT! :hello::hello::smoke:

8. hehe fuck it man im making 1g firecrackers :D:D:D

im so mother fucking excited:hello::hello:

9. I personally love being baked before intense experiences. If it were me, I would blaze before I go. It would give you a completely different perception of life when you are freefalling thousands of feet to earth. It would be an amazing experience. Just don't doubt yourself or pussy out before you jump because you are blazed. That would be the worst. Have fun though man, happy birthday!

10. do it i would haha

11. Oh fuck no! nobody is backing out, if someone does ill make sure they NEVER hear the end of it.:devious: I don't care if im shitting and pissing my pants in the plane. The regret of not doing it would make me commit suicide.

12. I think the most important part of skydiving for me would be the HOLY-SHIT-IM-GONNA-DIE feeling and I think edibles in particular would take some of the edge off of that so personally I'd go sober.

13. Well I always go about things wrong so I'd probably get high as hell get up there and be like "oh man, fuck this" then do an oxy and go for it lol.

14. Don't do it on weed.

Trust me, you'll be much higher from the adrenaline.

15. ^That is not true. My first skydive was not tandem. You just have to take an 8 hr class first.

Anyway, I have a good bit of experience with skydiving, and I suggest that you definitely enjoy your first skydiving experience sober.

It's an indescribable feeling, and for your first time I would highly suggest experiencing this feeling completely unadulterated by anything else.

16. This may be just me, but I say go for it. I always like to see what I can do high. Because when I look back on anything I did sober, I always think about how much better it would have been if I was just high as shit. But don't you have to take a class for a few hours before? I heard it took all day. I'm sure it would wear off a good amount. I had my first panic attack the other night, and that has me scared shitless. I have a feeling if I was baked, about to jump out of a plane, it would be an instant panic attack. But all in all, go for it. It'll make it that much more interesting. Don't forget to report back. I'll wrap this up, I can never shut up on these uppers.

17. #17 xlikelocusts, May 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
    The intense amount of norepinephrine your body will produce while skydiving, will get you much higher than weed could get you.
    I say go sober, weed will only make the experience less intense.

18. Hmm thats interesting....im leaning more towards sober now just because i think i might get paranoid as a mother fucker, i can always keep my head together when im high but sky diving is fuckin intense

19. go sober first, then after smoke if you please

20. Whatever you do don't look baked when you go lol.

I'm sure if you walk in all giggly and red-eyed they would tell you to come back tomorrow.