Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Differnce between "Good" and "Dank".

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedMask, Oct 2, 2012.

1. As far I know Dank is better then good and the they are both good quality weed.
    Can anyone be little more specific?

2. Those are just popular synonims for high quality bud, they are virtually interchangable adjectives used to describe quality of buds.

3. good and dank are both relative terms..

4. Dank is the bud that makes apart of you not want to touch it or break it up because of all the THC. Dank also smells extremely potent and an individual will usually react to the smell with wide eyes and a "dayyymm".

Good is just good.

5. [quote name='"46and2with420"']Dank is the bud that makes apart of you not want to touch it or break it up because of all the THC. Dank also smells extremely potent and an individual will usually react to the smell with wide eyes and a "dayyymm".

Good is just good.[/quote]

This.

6. Trying to qualify weed in different categories by trying to create a scale from Schwag to Dank is quite useless in my oppinion. In different areas people will use different words for categories. Where I come from, there is like 2 categories; normal weed and exotic weed. I know in the states, they call the best weed Dank, some call it Fire ... There is no use in all this terminology in my oppinion. If it's good, it's good. ;)

If this is important to you than I would go with this description given by this user :

Farewell ;)

7. [quote name='"tokerbloker"']good and dank are both relative terms..[/quote]

Nicely put simple and forward.

8. whats the difference between near and close?

9. Differance between weed at pot? I know their both marijuana but can someone please clarify?...