Differentiating between buds.

Discussion in 'General' started by Canadatokin1346, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Hey guys! I pick my weed up off of distant friends and acquaintances! They never told me what kind or strain of bud it is but I am always extremely satisfied with my grab! I was wondering if Indicas ans Sativas have distinctive characteristics other then effects (ex. Smell, color, density etc.)

Thanks a ton!:smoke:

2. If you mean visually then I think no.

3. Yes, if you have frosty leaves that are still somewhat intact you can definitely tell what the dominant species is:

Notice Sativa's have more leaves that are skinny, whereas indica is the opposite.

4. Thanks! Will definitely look for it when I get my 3g's tommorow! I will be posting the pics on this thread so please check and help me out:) thanks a lot !

5. I'll check it out, things can get tricky when you have crossed species though.

6. Very true. A lot of the bud I smoke will have me twitching a little but also definitely playing with my mind. What are some India effects?

7. Indica is a body high (couch locked), where you just have a nice overall body buzz, not a head high. Sativa is a head high. When the species mix you can get both highs. If you have ever compared the two highs you could easily tell the difference. Smoke a joint of Sativa, then a joint of indica. I prefer the Indica highs much much more, but every once in a while I'll have some sativa. Whatever the dominant species is the highs will help.

8. subbed just to see yer pics...

9. Will be up tommorow!