Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different Weed Different Moods?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scott40, May 22, 2009.

1. I heard there is some weed that makes u hyper and some that makes u just relaxed... Tell me more. I am not to familiar with this

2. there are two different types of weed indica and sativa. sativa strains are strains that get you really excited and hyper and has you laughing for hours. indica strains have you couch locked with an eaten bag of doritos right beside you

3. thanks a lot man. .u summed it up for me ... so what would kush, and haze have

4. kush is indica haze is sativa

5. It depends on the specific strain, many strains are hybrids(a cross between indica and sativa) and some are dominent to one side. Sativa is usually an energetic head high and indica gives a body high(couchlock, lazyness) Some indicas are some of the most potent. Indica is also mainly used for medical purposes.