Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different ways of toking up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by invisible_men, Feb 10, 2010.

1. hi im new to this forum... i used the search button but couldnt find the answers i needed :(

so ive been blazing for about 5 years now, but it wasnt until recently that i started blazing on a regular basis. ( before i'd toke up about once or twice every few months for that special occasion )

my friends and i are interested in getting a piece, most preferably a glass pipe because its small and easy to hide.

so i was wondering if blazing with a glass pipe / bong / vaporizer will get you a different high than the conventional blazing by rolling a joint?

and what type of glass pipe should we be looking at if we want to get the most fucked up?

thanks in advance :wave:

2. i guess the best option would be a one hitter or a chillum they are small and easy to use

3. Hands down a .1 gram glass bat

4. any piece will get youy fucked if the weed is bomb stuff

5. A glass pipe is a staple for a daily smoker. If you smoke mids alot, get one with a big bowl.. But if you smoke dank, get one with a smallish bowl, or even better, get a 1 hitter/chillum..

[​IMG]

That is a chillum/1 hitter.. It's discreet, and hits HARD..

And no, it will not change the high you get. Hope this helps

6. yeah weed is weed and a piece is a piece, they will deliver different amounts of THC, obviously a bong will get you high FASTER but not better then a bowl so to speak. The only difference I've heard in highs, is a vape has a different high then a bong...But that's it. With any other piece your still burning weed so you get the same effect.

Basically a small-medium bowl is a piece of choice, especially if your toking with friends. I'm lucky enough to have my own piece so a lot of people wanna chill as long as I bring "Candy" haha (my name for my piece) It's great if you get a circle going and wanna just pass it around, just load up a fat bowl and let it make it's rounds.

My piece is a 3-4 inch pipe medium/small sized bowl, it only costs me 10$ and gets the job done. Not much else to say, if you find a good place to get them, you and your friends might want to each get something, That way one or two of you could get bowls and one or two get chillums, as I said I have a bowl, but I want a chillum pretty badly.

Chillums/bats/onies are great if you wanna toke yourself, however if you AND your friends are buying one piece for all of you, chillums wouldn't be too good of a choice. You'd have to load it, then take a hit or two, then re-load it and pass it.

Bubblers/bongs are too big to hide. I've given up on getting one anytime soon. Very un-discreet, so forget them, same for vaporizers.