Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

different way to lower tolerance?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DMR921, Oct 18, 2014.

1. #1 DMR921, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    Blades,

Rather than taking a full on T-break, I was curious if making cut backs in how much I smoke would in turn lower my tolerance. For instance, if right now I am going through a half oz every 2 weeks or so, would cutting back to a quarter or less, make a difference over time? Have any of you tried this?

Also, would cutting out BHO and smoking strictly flower for a few weeks or month make a difference, since I am not getting the concetrated amounts of THC? It would seem to make sense to me. Provided I do this as well as cut back the amount I smoke.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance and happy smoking :)

2. I'd like to know as well.

Bump.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Taking a break from concentrates for awhile will definitely lower your tolerance. Assuming you don't end up smoking way more than usual, of course.

Just making cuts in how much you smoke will positively affect your tolerance. It won't be like when you first started toking again, but you'll be able to tell the difference. Especially when you start smoking concentrates again :smoking:

Try limiting yourself to smoking once daily. Obviously not as good as stopping altogether, but if you're used to smoking multiple times a day, your tolerance will start to drop, and every smoke session will be a little bit better.