Different types of Undercover cars you've seen?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LUDOVIC SFUMATO, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Lately I've been seeing some weird shit, like three undercover priuses and like dodge caravans. All blacked out windows hidden lights etc etc

clever bastards

2. A prius? You sure? I've seen mini vans, the new muscle cars, older american sedans, street bikes, trucks, etc. but NEVER have I seen a foreign vehicle as an undercover

3. Bro a Prius I have seen, he straight up pulled somebody over I saw the lights then another back-up came. Two Prius' lights a blazing.

4. Weirdest thing I saw was a blacked out van slowly driving through my neighborhood. You could barely make out the lights in on the dash, but they were there. My neighbor said it was an electronic observation van, but I dunno.

5. I've also seen like year 2000 ford explorers, I had a feeling they were DEA

6. There's a Ford Taurus around here with New York tags, has the hidden lights and everything, but a local dective drives it. There's also a late 90s dodge coupe with sun faded paint and rust around.

7. Ford explorer
    Chevy Suburban
    Crown Vic
    Dodge Charger
    Dodge Magnum
    Dodge Caravan
    Ford Mustang
    Chevy Impala
    Thats about all ive seen man

8. That is unsettling.

9. I saw a undercover mustang that 5.0. It was red and had faded police stickers. The windows were tinted as shit so I barley noticed he was undercover, I almost smoked in front of him and I started shitting bricks when I saw his badge haha

10. If they really are undercover, you're not going to know it. They'll drive whatever, even beat up cars.

11. sunfire with an 'n' on the back. and a nissan pathfinder.

12. my town has a new 2012 explorer and 2 mustangs

13. Mini Cooper

14. Ive seen what he listed and even an Caddy Escalade once.

15. word man i noticed an undercover one night rolling down my street inside the grill was hidden small blue lights they were rolling slow as you said also.:gc_rocks::cool:

16. Around here they like to cruise around in these new completely civilian looking chevy's, but in Henderson where my old man lives they cruise around in anything, I guess they even have minivans and toyotas and shit. Sneaky bastards indeed.

17. checked ur link and looked at new jersey and found this

The Newark Police Department has a small fleet of Crown Victorias modified to look like a standard yellow city cab with rate stickers on doors and advertisement plaque on roof used for under-cover tasks; and "unmarked" everyday patrolling.

so are they like actually giving people rides like a taxi would? wtf

18. Most of those you are naming are just unmarked police cars and not undercover cars.

One time I just picked up a half ounce and there was a black Dodge Charger on the highway infront of me. I thought it could be a cop but still he drove like an idiot and was braking on an open road on the highway infront of me so I didn't know what he was doing. I honked at him and he put his lights on but just cut over to the exit next to us. Dumb pig.

These cops ride around brand new Escalades, I'm not sure why. Wasting mad gas and they don't do nothing.

19. I used to work at a car wash in NJ and a DEA officer used to roll in a Chrysler 300, blacked out with 22" chrome wheels. All the lights where wired in to the cars lights so there was no add-on lights too see. Totally undercover. Its scary how bad they've gotten