Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different types of liquid in bongs...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by -{ Avenge }-, Dec 10, 2009.

1. I usually use water in my bong (of course), but I was thinking about maybe using some kind of flavored liquid (Maybe Gatorade or something) instead to see what its like. Would I get a nice flavor from smoking with a flavored beverage in the chamber or would the smoke actually make the taste worse?

2. I mean if you're smoking mids or shwag or something like that, I guess Gatorade or something of that nature would enhance the taste. If you're smoking some kill, why would you want to ruin the flavor of the bud?

I used Kool-Aid one time and I didn't notice much of a difference.

3. ive put coke, strawberry soda, and orange soda instead of water before and the affect was far from negative, but barely anything positive.

4. I have some pretty good weed, but I just thought maybe throwing in some gatorade or something would enhance the taste lol.

5. only thing I could see working is maybe some tea without sugar or milk. but water is probably the only thing I would recommend.

Gatorade has sugar which isn't great for a bong and the taste will disappear after a few tokes anyways.

6. if you use anything other than water you're just wasting weed. THC is soluble in fat and sugar, so if you filter the smoke through any sugary beverage, you're getting much less THC.

7. um they hVE water called heavy water. has an extra H molecule i think, i dont think it would make it taste diff but it might filter it better

edit: like if u make ice cubes with it they wont float, they will sink

8. Anything with sugar is bad. Gets sticky. Stick to water. Add ice, in the neck if you can, or just put it in the water to cool it off and its really nice.

9. Was looking for an answer like this.

Thanks.

10. ive used lemon fresca before in a bubbler and it actually tasted quite good. Now if i can only find some lemon kush around here and double up on flavor.