Different Types of Friends

Discussion in 'General' started by Buendia914, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Now the gist of this post comes from my story.

So a couple of my friends came in town for the extended weekend. One is the best friend of my roommate, the other is my really good friend. My really good friend came to see me and our other friend who lives in the same college town. (We all went to high school together, so we all know each other.)

Anyway, before getting here, my good friend tells me how much she wants to go out and party and do stuff she hasn't been doing at her school because she isn't good at making friends and doesn't like most of the people she knows. I'm like, perfect because my roommate knows someone having a party tonight.

Flash forward to the party. I end up having to be DD, so I couldn't do anything but get high. I didn't know anyone at the party except my roommate, but she was too bust catching up with her best friend. My two close friends get drunk and instead of being social, act antisocial with each other. And because I'm sober and don't know anyone, I had much less of a good time as I would've liked. Like a terrible time and I dipped out early. (hence GC lol)

I thought the idea of a best friend was someone who you can share all sorts of experiences with, but I've been discovering that I have limitations with every one of my friends. I'm kind of disappointed. I just want one complete package of a friend. Does that not exist?v:confused:

Any thoughts or am I just ranting cuz I'm high?