Different types of e?

Discussion in 'General' started by MCODE, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Alright so I started working at wendy's about a month and a half ago, since then ive found out alot about the people I work with. Where I live it is EXTREMELY hard for me to find E, and apparently this girl at my work chops. Im supposed to grab off her on friday. (her boyfriend) who is the real dealer says he has shit thats pure mdma or shit thats cut with acid, im not sure what to get put im popping 4. what do you guys suggest?

2. Most likely mda, not acid. I'd get 2 of each. But if you get just one type get mdma. That's what e is supposed to be so get the real deal.. MDMA>MDA imo.

3. E fucks with you and fucks you up. Not in the good way I never touch pills...

The ganj is all I need motha fuckas!

4. moderation is key, abstinence for sure is better though. For some e is what they like and if they are ok with the consequences, then let them deal with mush for brains if they cant control themselves. But there are positives.

5. Anyone who's telling you their E is cut with acid is full of shit. They're either being lied to and are dumb enough to believe it, or they're assuming you're dumb enough to believe it, and use it as a selling point.

Maybe for you, but MDMA is an excellent chemical for recreation and medicinal use. Don't spread false information just because you've had bad experiences with shitty drugs, or because you can't handle what you consume.

MDMA doesn't turn your brain to mush, but you're right, moderation is the key.