Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different types of creams

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by enrollstoney, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Hey i was kinna wonderin what are the different types of creams in the market? And which one gets you high? and which one stoned?

2. Creams? What? Like topical creams from a dispensary or something?

3. I like chocolate ice CREAM.

4. I hope your not talking about the hemp lotion you can get at any store, because those won't get you high.

I've heard of lotions infused with THC thought, but don't think that's too common.

5. cream.. like jizz?

6. Judging from the tags, I assume you're talking about the hash? I thought it was another name for the palm-rolled charas from the himalayas/near malana.

EDIT. it is not a 'cream' or of creamy consistancy. I believe we bought some in 'dam called malana creme and was nice indian malleable black hash.

7. The man above me is on to something!

8. #8 T Swank88, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. damn i'm in stitches bro

10. Yeah, I think cream is just another name just handrolled chara's, but I've heard it in regards to the constancy of hash as well.

11. Yea you're right bro, I'm talkin bout charas. See the thing is I had taken some mid grade charas from my dealer, and he's like a good friend of mine like we were in the same class back in school and stuff :D so I smoked that mids and I was pretty much stoned on it :smoking: :p so I told him his shit was dope, so he said dude you need to try other creams which will get you high, pretty much my every high so far has been an indica one "stoned" and I was like dude get some manala and he said it was out of season so he asked I want to try some other good creams for a while which would get me high too, cause the thing is I want to experience a sativa high :)
    So I wanted ask y'all guys what are the different creams/charas which gets you high and which one gets you stoned.

12. I've heard of lotions infused with THC thought, but don't think that's too common.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. You must be a bot or something, you stole my post word for word, even the spelling error...

So what exactly is it?... These forums talk about so many different things I'll probably never get to try like BHO. Is it just hash, and you are calling it by a different name? Or is it a totally new thing? I'd like to see some picchas.

14. #14 Neurohop, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013

It's a type of top commercial grade hash exported from the Malana region of India.

It hails by comparison to BHOs/extracts/oils, as it doesn't require processing to extract every bit of THC etc. I believe the method for making malana creme is the same for every other charas. Palm rolled resiney flowers form the hash on the hands of the cultivationists, it is then gathered and formed into tubes (or tolas).

15. Is it a UK thing? I'm in the states and this is my first time ever hearing about this. I don't know where the OP is from.

16. Well, if you've got the right connections then it can be a UK thing, sure.

I believe the only requirement is a trusty contact based in India who is good with vac-pacs.

17. I should probably note that I don't think this is something you will typically find in dispensaries state-side as the methods required for obtaining are a little 'back-door'. You will certainly find it on a few reputable 'dam menus.