Different times of the day, different thoughts?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NickM420, Jul 30, 2010.

1. I have been noticing myself doing this alot lately. I tend to be alot more ballsy, dumb at night, and regret alot of shit in the morning. Like, every night I want weed, and I figure out who I can buy weed from, and decide that I'm gonna buy weed from them, then I wake up in the morning and I'm like "nah I don't wanna buy weed" but as the day progresses (around 5pm+) I start wanting weed again. Or a while ago I snuck out and got stoned with 2 girls, in this girls room and me and this other girl got frisky and I got in her pants, and in the moment (Like 2 in the morning) it was awesome, and the next morning I regret it. And It seems to happen alot. In the morning I will regret things, and be a totally different person, and at night I couldn't give a shit. I would say I'm definitely more of a night person, than a morning person. I hate waking up, and at times it is very very difficult, but I can pull an allnighter without being sleepy at all in the night. I am just curious why my thought process is so different in the morning than the night. I've been on a t-break for over a week. (broke) fuck. I am thinking too much. I need to get high.

2. I can sort of relate, my thoughts flow a lot more freely at night too. That is usually when I do my best creative work, late at night. I guess it just has to do with being tired.

3. the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night, at at at night

4. Word.

Guess I'm just more of a night person, and as the day goes on and I really wake up fully and get conscious I realize what's important. Mary jane :hello:

5. i'm a fucking owl man.

for real, there are bones in my hairy shit

6. :confused::confused: umm. I'm a big night person. But my shit is normal.

7. lol u clearly never got the opportunity to dissect owl shit in elementary school hahahaha that statement is so wrong

8. lol, long ass time ago. at least it feels like it.

9. hahaha dude they shit out clumps of bones and shit, i'll never forget it cause i found half a mouses skull in mine and it freaked me out rofl

10. lol, owl pellets i think my teacher called em. all fluffy and yeah had bones and such. dfghkjd

11. that shit was fucked so was the frogs I hated that putrid smell I was mad high like dissecting frogs and all sorts of shit Teacher buggin out because he fucked up the dead frog good times

but yeah

When I can have a blunt rolled for the morning nothing beats it other then that cruising down the reservoir road at night blowing a dutch is my shit I get higher when I wake up and smoke it could be a nug the size of a dime of beast and I'd be ripped for like an hour like I am riiiight now...

12. yep i tend to wake up feeling very unenergetic and unenthusiastic about the day. then during the afternoon i tend to be really excited and happy/content, all the way until 12am-2am when i start feeling really burned out and tired... if im not on drugs or drunk at the time

so really i just feel kind of down in the morn (i think because i have crazy dreams every night and life just seems boring compared to them) and then the rest of my days/nights are happy until i fall asleep