Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different times different highs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sirajsam, Sep 26, 2011.

1. I've been smoking for a year and a half give or take, and I remember my first couple times smoking were crazy. I couldn't stop smiling, I wouldn't laugh to much but I'd laugh... I could tell if I was high from a feeling in my ears (I know wierd lol.) Anyways now when I smoke/vape I no longer have that constant uncontrollable smile on my face. I am much more blah. I get high but it's not the same. Longest I've gone without vaping was prob 5-6 days recently. I still love it no doubt, it's just not as happy ya know?

Any thoughts? Glad to hear them. :smoke:

2. Yeahh man. I've been smoking about a year now, and I've been really nostalgic about it recently. It never feels the same as when you first had it. Hardly smoking it at all at the moment, mostly because it gives my throat a weird feeling but yeah. Good times though man

3. You can get different highs at different times of the day, a perfect example would be wake & baking... you get higher than you do the whole entire day because it's the first time smoking & you are groggy from just waking up.... but you get a completely different high if you smoke once in the AM and once at night... at least this is what i've noticed

4. Yeah same man but I think for me it's mostly because my friend who introduced it to me quit and we just really don't hang anymore I guess were kinda having a falling out.

5. It really sucks. I hangout with a couple of friends and they are smiling and laughing their asses off and i'm just like eh...

6. Sounds like it's time for a T-break...

7. Do you think? I wasn't sure if it was.... I mean i'm getting high it's just different. However a T break was on my mind.

8. T breakkkkkkkk

9. I don't think they quite understood why your conveying op.
    When I first started it felt like a way more intense high maybe because I was doing something I knew was illegal and that just sent me into paranoid high trips.
    But now that's it's become basically a daily routine the novelty of smoking has worn off.