Different Terms

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by WookiesAreCool, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. Hi, i am from mass and where i live we call it "fishbowling". I was just wondering what are some other terms for fishbowling a car or what not. pretty random but this is the place to ask.

  2. Clam baking or clamming.
  3. Hotboxing...Wookiee is spelled with 2 e's, did you know that? Not many people do, but it is...its spelled Wookiee...like that!
    ------------------------------------------------------^^ (2 of 'em)

    (the arrows line up when I was typin it, but they dont when im not...you get the idea) :eek:

Grasscity Deals Near You


Share This Page