Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different Strains?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TRC, Mar 12, 2003.

1. How do you tell the difference between strains like sativa etc...?

2. Once you get more experienced with smoking, you will be able to tell a few different ways. For one, the appearance of the weed, such as the color etc. Then there's the smell, but the best way to know is just to smoke that shit.

3. been smokin 11 yrs and i still cant tell what strain dank is just but lookin at it , too hard cause theres sooooooooooooo many different strains out there get passed around. I dont worry to much bout what strain it is, if its bomb ima buy it and smoke it plain and simple. Only time i ever know what strain it is is when i buy from a clinic.

4. there are only 2 strains sativa and indica.

5. oh i thought you were talkin about different weed strains like train wreck , northern lights , skunk 1 , ect ect.