different strains

Discussion in 'General' started by Boson-H, Mar 23, 2013.

1. anyone else ere that cant tell the difference? cant even tell if its indica or sativa? anyone dont CARE? i get some dank ass bud here, but i dont give a fuck what the strain is...i cant tell the difference whatsoever. if i had 3 different types of dank kush the high would be, to me, a "kushy" high. ie i would sit on the couch listening to music thinking of stories in my head. feelin like angels are lifting me off the couch delivering me directly into the music. in fact, that happens even when i smoke mids (though it obv takes more of the mids, prolly like 2-3 bowls)

i just dont get the whole omg this strain is better! no this! it all does/feels the same to me....good. i feel good. anyone else like this?

2. Yeah, I can tell whether it's indica or sativa. I can feel the difference between strains but could never identify them based on the high. The current star in my stash is Golden Farm, I was skeptical when I saw it at the market so only picked up 1g, and it's so much better than I had expected, it leaves me psychologically numb for hours.

3. Yea they Re different sTiva trips me out and indica chills me out.green crack:whoa what the fuck is in this shit!?pcp or cocaine.youre crazy.i like you...but youre crazy.