Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

different strains & their effects

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by theepopeofdope, Aug 31, 2020.

1. #1 theepopeofdope, Aug 31, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    I've enjoyed Marijuana for almost thirty years. I mostly take edibles now. It's interesting how different strains have different effects through ingestion. I would say that the effects expected from smoking are the same effects when ingesting them (though possibly stronger and longer lasting).

I find that there is not that much variance between many modern strains. I don't think I could blind taste test and know what I'm smoking necessarily. But I just made some brownies from some classic strains from last season's grow and they are distinct. The master kush hits like a hammer and knocks me to the floor. It makes my arms and legs feel like they're full of lead. The old school Mexican sativa is more balanced. I'm sitting here high on the orange-haired Mexican stuff reminiscing and feeling exactly like it felt thirty years ago, sitting with my friend smoking his home grown in a corrugated metal shack out in Rancho Cucumunga. Far out.

Classic marijuana strains are the best. It's like listening to old music.

2. I used to smoke for 10years. Before building up a huge tolerance, I also felt difference between the strains. But after smoking more than 2grams daily, I didn't notice any difference between the strains except the taste. But I stopped smoking and I switched 100% on edibles. I make caps by following
    @BrassNwood recipe on the pinned thread on top - Hallucinating hash capsule for hemp heads. I made lots of caps with different hash strains, but the effect is not different to me. If I make caps with RSO the effect is different indeed - very narcotic trippy effect, but very sleepy. The hash caps seems to give me more energetic trip - also very trippy and intense.