Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Different strains, preparations and Effects?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iamoni, Jun 30, 2010.

1. I forgot the website...
    But I'm awarethat there are a lot of different strains of Pot..
    There goes indica..sativa..skunk..ice..Ak47...

Wonder what are their differences..
    I once read bout them but I was too Drunk

I remembered something like 75% stoned..25% high... things like that..

Then I read about Hash...Kief..Charas..

Wonder what's their different Effects..

(ni way just to share.. I like the most is that I eat sweet foods ,,,sometimes eat sugar...drink C2 (damn almost got food orgasm) ..sweet drink famous in Philippines..a tea drink flavoured with..lemon...apple etc..
    thenlisten tosounds..stare in space and see cool stuffs..then sleep..
    optional..fuckif there's a hot girl around :D

2. Indica and Sativa are not strains, its the type of plant. Indica produces a body high that seems to put you on "couch lock" where sativa gives you an uplifting head high. Strains of pot are typically the names that your dealer gives you, but never go based on name go based on looks. Kief is the trichomious resin glands (crystals) that are scraped off after breaking down your bud typically in a grinder. Hash is a way to prepare weed that can be used in many different ways. And i have no fucking clue what your last part of your post says