different strains in the same tent?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kokoloko, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

I have 2 tents with 5 pots in each tent. I also have mixed seeds, from a friend.

sage n sour, cheese quake, dairy queen, jack cleaner 2, satori, beyond the brain, QLEANER abd QRAZY TRAIN.

Will I be able to grow them all together? wont they have different times to each other?

Thanks

2. What do you mean different times? Unless some are auto flower or males then it is safe.

3. You can grow them together but the smaller ones will need to be propped up to canopy height. They will have different flowering times but you harvest the first ones to finish first and then the next and so on.

4. Ya its definitely okay. I have 5 different strains in my rooms atm.

5. Most strains will have nearly the same life cycle, just differing a few weeks or so. Just make sure to chop the males, unless you want to make your own seeds.

6. Thanks guys. I thought maybe different strains need different temps or humidity.
    How can I measure the canopy height? Thought the shorter ones would be easier to handle

7. I measured a small string to like 36 inches and taped it to my hood. It gives me a good idea of how low I have the light.

If you want to go more precise I'd suggest a meter stick which I also have two of.

Kush