Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

different strains and anxiety

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cliffmmt, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Hey everyone. I had been smoking for a few years and pretty regularly for about a year and a half maybe more. About 10 months ago i had a panic attack for the first time while i was smoking. After that anytime i tried to smoke afterwards i would have one for a month or two until eventually it would just put me in an extream state of anxiety. Since then I've also had anxiety at all times even when i was sober. Now i was wondering if anyone would know if the certain strains of weed that supposedly don't cause anxiety and actually can help it would be beneficial or could be smoked without feeling like im going to die lol or if they would be just as bad due to the origin of my anxiety.

2. Indicas are better for people with anxiety

3. My favorite strains for anxiety relief:

Cinderella 99*
    Jilly Bean*
    Strawberry Cough
    Jack Herer
    Grandaddy Purple

(*c99 and strains with c99 genetics are AMAZING)

I have social anxiety and I used to suffer from panic attacks constantly, and I can't smoke some strains because of the paranoia that comes along with it. The above strains are some of the tried and true anxiety relief strains. I like to always keep some kind of Jack Herer cross in my garden and I'm looking for a good clone of Strawberry Cough.